Can no longer signup as leader

Vlad Krupin

22 Aug, 2013 04:18 AM

Sometime over the past couple of months I lost the ability to sign up for the activities as a leader. It tries to sign me up as a participant (and puts me on the waitlist as a result). I am attaching a screenshot that illustrates the problem. Note the 4 red arrows. Leaders have open spaces, I am signing up as a leader, the query string param indicates I am a leader, and yet it's trying to put me on the waitlist. If I go through with the registration, it does, indeed, put me on the waitlist as a participant, which is not the expected result.

I am observing this behavior both in Chrome 28 and and IE 9.

There has been a bug with the text under "Register for this activity" collapsing when altering the radio button choice. This bug has been in the system forever, but it did not actually prevent me from being able to sign up. This new bug does prevent me from being able to sign up.

1. 1 Posted by Vlad Krupin on 22 Aug, 2013 04:22 AM

...and also in Firefox 23.

Let me know if you need any help reproducing this.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Tess Wendel on 22 Aug, 2013 06:22 PM

Hi Vlad,

I've cc'd Jeff our IT guru to take a look at this error message that appears and fix it. Interestingly enough when I logged in as you and received the message I was still able to click through and register so in the meantime until this message is fixed you should still be able to register if you just ignore the message. And of course don't hesitate to give us a call at 206-521-6001 or shoot us an email if you continue to have problems.

Thanks!
    Tess Wendel
    Member Services
    [email blocked]
    (206) 521-6001 The Mountaineers – Explore, Learn, Conserve
    Find us  ONLINE: www.mountaineers.org
    Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/TheMountaineers
    Connect with us on TWITTER: twitter.com/MountaineersOrg

3. Tess Wendel closed this discussion on 22 Aug, 2013 06:22 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac