Glacial response times on website plus a DB error when trying to create a guest membership.

Dan Carleton

25 Mar, 2013 12:27 AM

The website is responding very slowly -- perhaps database issues?

Also when I attempt to complete the second form for registering a guest membership, I finally get the following error after waiting maybe several minutes:

Error Index=1 ErrorNumber=1000 ErrorLocation=Source: (Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - iboDataServer.CExecSQL.ExecSelectSQL) ErrorCategory=1 ErrorMessage=Unknown error. Description: Cannot find either column "dbo" or the user-defined function or aggregate "dbo.fn_asi_convert_foreign_string", or the name is ambiguous. Error Index=2 ErrorNumber=1000 ErrorLocation=Source: (Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - iboDataServer.CExecSQL.ExecSelectSQL) ErrorCategory=1 ErrorMessage=Unknown error. Description: Cannot find either column "dbo" or the user-defined function or aggregate "dbo.fn_asi_convert_foreign_string", or the name is ambiguous.

Thanks,

• Dan
  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tess Wendel on 25 Mar, 2013 06:06 PM

Hi Dan,

Our server was down for the whole weekend but everything is up and running today. Please try to re-register today or give us a call at member services 206-521-6001 for assistance with signing up.

Thanks for your patience and and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Tess Wendel
    Member Services
    [email blocked]
    (206) 521-6028 The Mountaineers – Explore, Learn, Conserve
    Find us  ONLINE: www.mountaineers.org
    Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/TheMountaineers
    Connect with us on TWITTER: twitter.com/MountaineersOrg
    SAVE THE DATE for EVEREST50 – April 20, 2013:  www.mountaineers.org/Everest50

2. Tess Wendel closed this discussion on 25 Mar, 2013 06:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac