Issue in Registering for climbs

Saurabh Deshpande

10 May, 2013 01:07 AM

Hi,

I graduated conditionally last year ( 2012 ) from the basic climbing course in Seattle. I have my first aid and navigation course lined-up this year. I have paid my membership dues for this year.

I am not able to register for any of the basic climbs.
I get an error
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"We are sorry, the participant can not be registered for this activity for the following reason(s). Please contact Member Services, [email blocked] or (206) 521-6001.

Registrant has not met the participant requirements for: Basic Climbing, Basic Climbing Equivalency
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i need to enroll in extension/equivalency course to do the same ? Please let me know.

Regards,
Saurabh

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tess Wendel on 10 May, 2013 04:25 PM

Hi Sarabh,

I am cc'ing Cebe Wallace who is committee chair for Basic Climb class.

Cebe it looks like Saurabh Desphpande needs his good through date pushed forward so he can sign up for climbs to complete the course. Can you do that?

Thanks,
    Tess Wendel
    Member Services
    [email blocked]
    (206) 521-6001 The Mountaineers – Explore, Learn, Conserve

Hi,

I graduated conditionally last year ( 2012 ) from the basic climbing course in Seattle. I have my first aid and navigation course lined-up this year. I have paid my membership dues for this year.

I am not able to register for any of the basic climbs.

I get an error

"We are sorry, the participant can not be registered for this activity for the following reason(s). Please contact Member Services, [email blocked] or (206) 521-6001.

Registrant has not met the participant requirements for: Basic Climbing, Basic Climbing Equivalency

Do i need to enroll in extension/equivalency course to do the same ? Please let me know.

Regards,
    Saurabh
    [email blocked]

2. Tess Wendel closed this discussion on 10 May, 2013 04:25 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac