Players/Forest Theater listing/template

Brad Stracener

11 Jul, 2011 10:00 PM

Hi Brad,

I just went to the Mountaineers web site, clicked on “Explore” and did not see Players/Kitsap Forest Theater listed? It used to be there. Wondered what happened?

Also remember being told that your new web site design came with some templates that the Mountaineers were hoping could be used by committees to upgrade our own web sites. Do you know anything about that?

Gala Lindvall | Co-Producer
Kitsap Forest Theater
206-542-7815
www.ForestTheater.com http://www.ForestTheater.com

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jeff Bowman on 12 Jul, 2011 06:36 PM

Players did kinds get dropped. They are under the Outdoor Centers menu as Kitsap Cabin. We could change that to Kitsap Cabin/Forest Theater. Or we could add it to the Connect menu.

2. 2 Posted by Gala Lindvall on 12 Jul, 2011 09:38 PM

Hi Jeff,

Let's not even mention it as Kitsap Cabin. I think that the outdoor center should be: Kitsap Forest Theater. That is what goes on
    there. Not much happens just in Kitsap Cabin. Richard used to have us as Players/Kitsap Forest Theater and that should be someplace
    also. I actually think it makes more sense to have us twice. Once as activities (Players/Kitsap Forest Theater) and once as an
    outdoor center: Kitsap Forest Theater.

What do you think?

Kitsap Forest Theater
    206-542-7815
    www.ForestTheater.com

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jeff Bowman on 20 Jul, 2011 07:21 PM

Gala,

We discussed this in person. Just summarize. We don't have much in the way of templates to use. When we do, we will publicize.

We changed the item in the Outdoor Center menu from Kitsap Cabin to Kitsap Forest Theater and also changed the link to http://foresttheater.com/.

Jeff

4. 4 Posted by Gala Lindvall on 20 Jul, 2011 08:07 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for this. I'm still concerned that "Players" is not mentioned anywhere, and I think that "Players/Kitsap Forest Theater"
    is an appropriate name for our group. Do you have any ideas? Or should it say: "Players/Kitsap Forest Theater" under outdoor center?

Kitsap Forest Theater
    206-542-7815
    www.ForestTheater.com

5. Jeff Bowman closed this discussion on 02 Aug, 2011 04:39 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac